All foreign citizens residing in the Dominican Republic are required to transcribe their civil acts in the corresponding Consular Office. Our work experience in consular institutions facilitate our work in this area, within the services that we provide are:
- Recognition and transcription of marriages and divorces between nationals or foreigners.
- Transcripts of records of birth and death in the through the appropriate Consular office.
- Application of national or foreign citizenship.
- All types of notarial acts.
- Legal translations valid for the consulates in the country.
- Legal translations in all languages.
- Legalization of documents in the respective local authorities, and/or foreign consulates in the country.
For more information about the consular procedures, please contact us.
Paniagua Carvajal & Asociados - Calle Marginal Sur No. 7 Autopista 30 de Mayo,
Miramar, Santo Domingo D.N:, Republica Dominicana
Tel: (809) 534-7377 | (829) 450-4703 |